Past tense worksheets: past simple, simple past
- Beach past tense match up sentences
- Cards craziness past tense game
- Could action verbs match-up sentences
- Could verbs board game
- History storyboard what did people do worksheet
- Past simple match up sentences using did you worksheet
- Past simple survey what did people do worksheet
- Past tense actions using could running dictation
- Past tense puzzle worksheet - played, watched, ate and more
- Past tense survey worksheet - What did you do?
- Past simple regular irregular verb match-up
- Past simple wordsearch
- Past tense verb text maze
- Summer holidays past tense telephone role play
- What did you do survey
- When our grandparents were young past simple survey worksheet
- Where did you go survey
- For more past tense worksheets & games click here>>>
At ESL Kids world we offer high quality printable PDF worksheets for teaching young learners. These worksheets include among others: colouring sheets, crossword and wordsearch puzzles and much more. Designed by ESL professionals, the sheets will help teachers of kids in their lesson plans.
For Young Learners of English, the teaching of phonics often takes centre-stage. This is why we have a whole section cramped with phonics materials and teaching resources. You will find printables, interactive materials and more.
With a rich collection of flashcards, properly arranged by topics, you are armed with more high quality materials for teaching kids. Our flashcards are in PDF format which makes for easy printing and use. This is in line with aim of our site which is to provide easy-to-use materials for teachers and students.
The artistic nature of kids brains has them ready-made for games and fun activities. Our games easily appeal to young learners as they are based on real experiences in the classroom. Tested and proven to work, these games are a rich addition to your lesson plans.
Song relax and gets rid of negative emotions. We have all heard of the affective filter which describes the phenomenon in language learning that negative emotions greatly hamper learning. Songs have the magical effect of getting rid of these negative emotions. With our collection of songs you will be teaching lessons to students who are positively engaged.
he age of interactive whiteboards and overhead projectors are here to stay - enter powerpoint. With powerpoint presentations like we have on this site, you will present new language more vividly
Some students learning by playing games and solving puzzles on the computer. With these fun quizzes, kids will do a lot of self-education.
- ESL Kids Download
- Kids ESL Games
- ESL Puzzles
- ESL Phonics World
- More LinKs